Below are a list of suggested changes, and their status. If you want something added to the list log-on to #AppliedEnergistics on esper.net and let either AlgorithmX2 ( The Author ) or Wylker know, and we'll add it to the list.
Undecided - Requested Features
- Visual indecator on Interfaces to indicate possible delays / problems.
- Block Deployer ( opposite of transition plane ) - AE2
- Have crafting monitor indicate when crafting can't be completed due to storage limitations.
- Show recipes that are external processing seperate from internal processing. ( MAC )
- Seperate Crafting Monitor to View Automated Jobs, and Manual Jobs.
- Placeable Wireless Access Terminals / Wireless Storage Montiors?
- Dyeable wireless access terminals.
- Multi-Channel wireless access terminals.
- Multi-Channel Import/Export/Level Emitters ( MFR Rednet )
- Wireless Crafting Monitor ( probobly integrated into terminal )
- Inventory add / remove items to player inventory.
- Craft to amount on demand, instead of craft X.
- Implement ITeleport for LP
- Open Crafting Gui from storage monitor.
- Visual representation of Wireless range.
- Directional Wireless
- Recently Requested Jobs / items / Status.
- Player Trading / Villager Trading.
- More Placement Orientations for Drives / Controllers - AE2
- Chainable Level emitters ( have an input status as well )
- Storage Bus Read Filter vs Writer Filter.
- Fuzzy Level Emitter - AE2
- Fuzzy Storage Monitor
- Allow recipes that take cables to use colored / covered cables. - AE2
- Show Power usage info on controller screen - AE2
- Edit bus configuration remotely.
- Intermedite Pattern Flag and Visiblity Option. ( Hide certain patterns ) - AE2 ( view cells )
- Network Emitter - ( power levels / crafting active / crafting stalled / booting status )
- InvTweaks Based Terminal Sorting. - AE2
- Power Generation for AE specifically - AE2
- Ability to sort in terminals by Thaumcraft aspects
- Interdimensional / Wireless Network Connections. Done rv12.a
- Preformat-Based on Contents. Done rv11
- Enabling use of NEI to hint patterns in Crafting Terminal. Done rv10.c
- Preformatter grid should be 9x7 to allow full type capacity. Done rv11.a
- Cancel button for crafting screen. Done rv11.a
- Add IO behavior on storage buses. ( read only / write only / both ) Done rv12.a
- Optional Crafting behavior on interface. Done rv13.a
- Network Security and Protection - AE2
- Custom Categories for Browsing Items in Terminals. - AE2 ( View cells )
- A "Teleportation" System that can move blocks / players from point to point. Done rv14.a
- Add an option to pause terminal upates.
- Blacklist items for storage buses and storage cells. Done rv13.a
- Blocking vs. Non-Blocking mode for Interface based crafting. Done rv13.a
Planned Crafting Changes
- Support for Multiple Patterns / Job splitting for crafting. Done rv13.a
- Support for more then one pattern per item, with priority.
- Display meesage about low space if there is no room.
- Output Sets of Items for External Crafting ( send 4 gold / 4 iron; repeat. instead of 128 gold, then 128 iron ) - Done rv13.a
- Enabling use of NEI to populate Pattern Encoder. - I think this is cheating, don't argue with me about it, and stop asking.
- Bigger Interfaces/Drives/Export/Import/Storage/_____ - There are options already available that don't require 'bigger' blocks.
- Sneaky functionality for Interface/Bus - I personally like how sided behavior works, if you really want this LP has it.
- Computer Craft Integration - There are two or three mods that provide this already.
- Supplier Bus Capable of Stocking Items - Use a Sub subnetwork.
- Slot Bus Capable of sending items to a certian slot - Blocks should have sided behavior to make this possible.
- What to Exclude from the import bus / Inverted Filtering for Buses - Unnessiary, see blacklists.
- Shared Import / Export in a single bus - This to me just seems like a way to use one less block.
- Level Emitter Accepts input, to only emit if the input is either off or on - Use rednet / computercraft / redstone or another logic mod.
- Convert to / from diffrent power systems and provide power to blocks - AE isn't about converting or moving power.
- Adding Liquid Storage / Buses - This might change if I run out of other stuff to do, but thats no where in sight.
- Internal smelting of things similar to the Molecular Assembler Chamber - The current method is way more dynamic.
- Automatic extraction from things using the Interface - Unessisary, just a way to use less blocks.
- Automated Drive Defragmenting - Use an IO Port.
- A unified UI for browsing/adding/removing Storage Cells from all Drives connected to the Network - Build one using a second network.
- Storage Cells with more types per cell - just use more cells. 630 types per drive is already crazy.
- Password protected storage - Security is planned - see here ( AE2 )
- Super Long range / Interdimentional Wireless terminal - you can bump the range up in the config, and setup Bridges.
- The Mining Grinder - This was an april fools joke, and it shall remain one.
- Total Bytes Free / Used - Sounds more useful then it is, as it dosn't take into account for preformatting, rejections, and type usage.
|Page last modified on 03/14/2014 06:52 PM CDT